Yields: 10 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 50 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl
- Whisk eggs and milk small bowl
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring the batter until just mixed. (Do not over beat.)
- Preheat a popover pan just until hot. Brush the cups with melted butter and fill them half full of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 450°F. Turn the heat down to 375°F and bake for an additional 10 minutes, turn off oven and do not open oven and leave in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve immediately with butter, jams and honey.